Friday, February 27, 2009

{Diesel Fit Her}...

Megan's Week 4 Challenge

2} Scrap about your "other half". Your hubby, hubby-to-be, etc.

Okay the story with this, those that know me, know that i'm not into myself & i totally hate my butt, my worst feature, okay with that said, Megan kinda dared me to scrap this "other" half, since i was having a hard time trying to figure out my hubby layout.

Got these jeans for $5.38 at Goodwill & had never heard of the brand, went home looked them up & found out they were $220.oo-was i thrilled with my find of the day & they fit perfect too !! Woo Hoo!

The title comes from a joke my husband always says, hence the brand Diesel?!










Old old Paper Loft papers-glad to rid of my stash :), October Afternoon jounaling card, Seven Gypsies "Viewer Discretion" stamp from my friend Tina ,thickers,bling,Cosmo Cricket chipboard, & lovely milk cap from my friend Megan & misc. flowers/buttons

3 comments:

pardonmycaboose said...

If I where you I wouldn't be worrying about my caboose. I'll trade ya any time.This page is so funny and it rocks. You are the "Queen of bargains".

meganklauer said...

I love this and I am so crackin up right now! I am so glad you decided to do this and ...hello... a bargain like that is worth scrappin! Love the title! Too funny!

Christine said...

That is a steal - good for you for scrappin' something you don't like. I agree though, I wouldn't worry....my JLO booty wouldn't even fit on a page, lol!!!