Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My visit to Moxxie :)

Spent last night from about 6-11 pm at the Moxxie wharehouse putting together layouts for some AC Moore displays, i had some much fun meeting Jennifer & Kelley.
Best of all i got to tour the place & bring home bunches of goodies, i can't wait to play again!!

Me & Jennifer




Kelley & me




Jennifer & Kelley




the wharehouse






Show crates




My loot that came home with me, boy do i got work cut out for me ;)






Layouts for AC Moore Displays


9 comments:

meganklauer said...

OMG! I totally love what you did with the winter line!
Wishin I would have got my camera out. :0)

The Grissoms' Page said...

That looks like SOO much fun!! Love that little snowman!

Stacy said...

That's sounds like so much fun. You better get busy on your projects.

Christine said...

What an exciting opportunity!! Love the layouts you did and girl, that is JACKPOT on the scrapbooking goodies, can't wait to see what you come up with!! :)

A splash of Sherry said...

Wow. What an awesome oppurtunity. great job on the lo's. and what a great stash.

Laurie said...

Too cool!!! I love the layouts you did. You must of had tons of fun.

Ann Corbiere-Scott said...

how fun! your layouts are simply amazing-as always!

Ann Corbiere-Scott said...

looks like you had so much fun!
your layouts are fantastic-as always!

Stacey Michaud said...

How fun is that! AWESOME! I am so wanting that bag of buttons!