Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Madilynn's 9th { Chocolate } Themed Birthday

For the invite i used Creative Imaginations new Birthday Bliss line that i picked up here

Photobucket

My Xyron 150 worked out great for running the hand cut birthday banners & the velvet trim through.

Photobucket

the take home treats:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the setup & decoartions:

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the goodies to eat:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The party went great , the girls had a blast with the chocolate fountain & playing all the party games.

Photobucket

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome! I LOVE the cupcake stand and all the yummies with the choco foutain. So fun!

Kim said...

This is an awesome birthday party! Can I hire you for my kids??
Love the felt cake!