Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Grandmas Clip-on Earrings

My Grandma just recently passed away & per her wishes each Grandaughter and Great Grandaughter got some of her jewlry, after everyone selected a few special pieces the rest was up for grabs, well these clip-on earrings sure caught my eye, as i new i wouldn't get use out of them for earrings, i knew i could if i changed them into rings i would. I picked up a pack of ring blanks at Hobby Lobby & went to work... i now have several treasures i can wear.


Before:

Photobucket

Durning:

Photobucket

Finished:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gisèle said...

Oh my!!! I am so making some these!!! I am in LOVE with the rings!!!!

A splash of Sherry said...

I love these!!! What a great idea. I am going to be on the hunt for clip on earrings.

Suerenity said...

Oh this is such a great idea! I have so many clip-ons that are lovely but hadn't thought of using them as rings. Thanks for idea!