Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monkey Panties { Day 13 of 31 DC}

Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone, the story that goes along with this layout, Isabelle went through a stage where she was obsessed with Curious George, so i picked up these panties for her, everytime she wore them, she ran around screaming "monkey panties, monkey panties".Thought it was too cute not to scrap, i'm sure she will be hating this layout when she gets older, already she asked, "Mommy, how come you took pictures of me in my panties?, i don't want people to see me in my panties." And it's only been a little over a year ago. I told her don't worry it's cute, you just ran around all cute...guess what she went & changed into her monkey panties tonight at bedtime.







Reminisce papers & stickers

4 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

Very cute. I love how you took the letters over the picture. I def. need you and Megan.

Stephani Norris said...

this is soo cute!! im sure she will love this when she is older lol.

meganklauer said...

Great LO and a great way to remember this moment! The papers are perfect!

Angela said...

Super cute!! Love the colors (and the papers!!!)