Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1 girly girl....the start of "Operation Getter Done"

Feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with the ever ending amount of pictures that i take & the ones i want to scrap & all the ones in photo boxes it makes me feel like not even scrapbooking. :0( So i decided that out with the overwhelming feeling that i'm going to push aside all that & my motto now is "Operation Getter Done".I started by cleaning up pictures off my computer by uploading them to develop & then burning them to cds. To get my mojo going i decided to start with a few scraplifts, heres one i lifted from "goldiegirl"

Photobucket

Photobucket

CBX p.p., AC Thickers, & Xyron adhesives

oh & did i mention that part of "Operation Getter Done" is using up those old papers that i bought soo long ago, make way for all the new stuff right ;0)

No comments: