Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting some Mojo back...

Okay so i was going crazy not scrappin' & couldn't get my self going for the life of me, in the mean time I emptied a toy room & made Madilynn her own room (still need to paint,get a computer desk, & curtains). I have organized Scrap goodies for Scrapaganza's Fall Garage Sale, organized my scrap room a bit & decided i needed to scrap things that were weighing me down to get my mojo going again , such as photos that i don't have organized in albums yet & the piles & oodles of the not so "new" Scrap goodies i have collected. I have some very exciting projects i need to get going on, that i can share in the future. So here's what i started with, Adventureland pics from last summer, figured i better get them scrapped before we go again this summer~LOL

Tattooed~



October Afternoon p.p.,misc. chipboard & trim, AC Thickers, SU! Punches & distresser

Jounaling reads:
Againest better judgement, we allowed you to get airbrushed tattoos.Wondering why you choose your belly, maybe because of Aunt me-Me's? Hopefully this will suffice & later in life you will have no desire to get a tattoo.

Hanneford Circus~




October Afternoon, p.p., jouranling card, Making Memories rub-ons,AC Thickers, LYB trim & Xyron Design Runner

6 comments:

The Grissoms' Page said...

Yeah Christine!! Glad to see you scrappin again! These layouts are awesome - you still got it!

Megan R said...

Great job, love the "tatooed" title!

A splash of Sherry said...

so glad to see you back. You are super talented and I have missed your inspiration. Great job on all of the lo's.

meganklauer said...

Woohoo! You're back!!! Love them both!

Christine said...

Glad you got your game back! Love the layouts!!

pardonmycaboose said...

They are both awesome layouts. Glad your back.