Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pool Time...

I got an amazing deal on this pool after last years season, so the girls got a pool for Christmas, well since Memorial Day weekend is the official pool opening season, we spent the day putting ours together, 8 hours later filling it with two hoses it is now full & ice cold-LOL, hopefully this week will be full of sunshine to warm it up, the girls thought they could handle the cold water, it only took one dip for them to decide that indeed it was very cold...

Here's some of our fun, setting it up, my sister & my nephew came over for the fun too!!









After a tractor ride around the yard with Uncle David, he brought a tree frog for tristan to play with , he was a little unsure~




Tristan loves the dolphin swing, soo much Aunt Christina is gonna let him take it home :)

6 comments:

Megan R said...

They are going to have so much fun with that this summer!

Christine said...

How fun!! We keep debating on the ones at The Great Escape, but haven't budged yet. That one looks awesome, let me know how you like it!

A splash of Sherry said...

You are going to love this. We got ours about 6 yrs. ago. I still can't wait every year to get it open.

pardonmycaboose said...

Wow I bet those girls were freezing when they took there quick dip. Looks like you all are going to have loads of summer fun. Also that nephew of yours is growing like a weed. He has changed so much since I last saw him. I miss club and seeing you all.

meganklauer said...

Yeah! So much fun! I think we need to have a "club reunion" with swimmin and a few drinks. :0)

Penny Smith said...

We got the one small I think (or maybe it is the same one-can't remember) the year before for a AWESOME deal! I was gone for Memorial Day weekend, so no pool up here yet... cute pictures!

Did your dolphin swing ropes get ouchie too? :) I love that swing!