Thursday, May 28, 2009

Will Travel for Thickers........

Yep that's right?! I drove over 125 miles for these puppies & it was worth every moment!

The story:
Umm Megan call's Chrstina at 7:45 AM, "Me & Chase are going to Big Lots wanna go?", Me " ohh, man i really shoudn't , few seconds later, girls wanna go shopping & out to lunch with Megan & Chase?" ~ few seconds later i got eager yes's. At 8:30 we were showered & out the door, by 10 AM we were helping the BL clerk price packages of thickers, thanks to Megan's charm, she got the boxes out of the stockroom fresh off the delivery truck & yep that's us on the floor in heaven!LOL ~Long story short, i went on to another BL this evening with my mom hostage & more damage was done. I think in all we purchased 71 packs of Thickers-is that crazy or what?

The big question????, YES there are plenty left so run don't walk to your nearest Big Lots! Did i mention they are only $2 a pack.

ETA:Megan scrapped her pics, check them out here-Woo Hoo Megan!!





6 comments:

meganklauer said...

OMG! I am still laughin about this! Thanks for the fun day! :0)

The Grissoms' Page said...

Ok - today was supposed to be my cleanin day at home, but I don't think I can stand the pressure. . .I think I am gonna have to make a run to get some thickers for myself!! :-) Great story and pics!

Christine said...

Enablers!! lol! Yep, saw this at 7:30am, and at 8:15am I was checking out of Big Lots in Galesburg with 12 packs of thickers! And, did I not just order some off of peachycheap.com yesterday?!?! I definately need an intervention!

A splash of Sherry said...

you two are crazy but so much fun. Just think what you are doing to your children. lol

pardonmycaboose said...

You girls are way to funny! I must admit I'm a little jealous.

Penny Smith said...

I got mine on Sunday, and there were only 5 colors/fonts left already in Davenport! I "only" bought 5 packs! :)
I just did a post on THickers... you guys got me thinking! :)

CONGRATS on Page Maps!! VERY cute LO!!!!

Are you coming to the crop in July too?